Right here at GearJunkie, we check a whole lot of gear. And we’re lucky to check new, cutting-edge merchandise. Now, we need to provide the probability to win some gear too.
This week, one fortunate winner will obtain a Stone Glacier prize bundle that features a Solo Pack with an Xcurve Body, a Cirque Jacket, a Helio Hoody, a De Havilland Pant, a pair of SQ2 Alpine Boot Gaiters, and a Chilkoot Sleeping Bag.
Extra on the Prizes
To your subsequent mountain hunt, Stone Glacier has one winner lined. This week’s prize bundle is a $1,904 worth! Listed below are the main points:
- Solo Pack with Xcurve Body: This backpack is a 3,600-cubic-inch bag match for multiday hunts. It’s suitable with the model’s 2,500-plus-cubic-inch expandable load shelf, which can be utilized for meals and your tag.
- Cirque Jacket and Helio Hoody: These two pair properly, because the Helio Hoody is marketed as a midlayer, and the Cirque Jacket works to handle warmth and moisture.
- De Havilland Pant: The adjustable waist system on this pant permits them to regulate as much as 3 inches, which may be helpful when carrying a heavy pack. These pants are additionally outfitted with air flow and articulated knees which can be kneepad-compatible and are produced from water resistant textile.
- Boot Gaiters: The SQ2 Boot Gaiters characteristic Stone Glacier’s patent-pending Contrail Bootstrap system. It consists of high-strength Dyneema rope that, in accordance with the model, has the damage resistance of metal. The gaiters even have Velcro adjustment and a nylon webbing strap to maintain climate and particles out.
- Chilkoot Sleeping Bag: This bag is rated down to fifteen levels Fahrenheit. Its 850-plus-fill-power goose-down HyperDRY insulation and a Pertex Quantum shell add water and wind resistance, in accordance with the model. The sleeping bag weighs roughly 2.3 kilos.
Extra on the Model
Stone Glacier was created because of 15 years of sheep hunts, from Alaska to Montana’s Beartooth Wilderness. The model’s objective? “Construct the lightest, most sturdy gear utilizing solely the hardest technical supplies accessible.” Stone Glacier’s merchandise are made within the USA.